BLUE CAVES VILLAS ( Agios Nikolaos, Volimes, 29091 Zakynthos )
The Deep Blue villa stands majestically on the cliff and offers breathtaking panoramic views. The villa was built according to the architectural Zakynthian tradition with natural stone and is beautifully decorated. It has 4 spacious en-suite bedrooms, a private infinity pool with hydro-massage area and also has direct access to the sea. It is a perfect choice for a family or a group of friends.
DEEP BLUE VILLA
ABOUT THE VILLA
- Total size 250 sqm
- 4 air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Comfortable sitting/dining room with traditional stone fireplace
- Spacious balcony with large dining table and breath-taking sea views
- Fully equipped galley kitchen
- Private pool with hydro-massage area
- Sun loungers
- Traditional wood-fired oven
- Double bedroom with extra single bed and en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Twin bedroom with 2 large single beds and en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom with extra single bed and en-suite bathroom
All bedrooms have sea views. The bedrooms on the ground floor in the main house have small kitchenettes, their own entrances and terraces.
DEEP BLUE VILLA
The fourth bedroom of Deep Blue Villa is a private, self-contained, comfortable 60sqm Guesthouse overlooking the sea, pool and Kefalonia with a capacity for 2-3 people. It features its own entrance, open plan kitchen and large bathroom, while it’s fully equipped with home appliances, TV, Hi-Fi and is also air-conditioned.
THE KITCHEN & DINNING
The spacious kitchen is fully equipped and includes: cooking utensils, gas oven, gas/electric hob, fridge/freezer, kettle, microwave, toaster, juicer, filter coffee machine, dishwasher and washing machine. There is plenty of space for all the family to join in at mealtimes, whether preparing or just chatting about the day’s adventures.
The villa has various options and offers the perfect space for dinning both in or outdoors. There are dining tables in the kitchen and in the sitting room, as well as on the 80sqm covered balcony with amazing sea views.
DEEP BLUE VILLA
- Direct access to the sea
- Private infinity pool with hydro-massage
- Sun beds, umbrellas
- Outdoor dining facilities & BBQ
- Free Internet Wi-Fi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Windows – full insect screens
- Fireplace in the sitting room
- Satellite TV (LCD/LED TV’s)
- CD-DVD player, Hi-Fi
- Fully equipped kitchen; gas stove and oven, fridge/freezer, kettle, microwave, toaster, juicer, blender, filter coffee machine, dishwasher, washing machine, etc.
- Bed linen, towels & beach towels
- Organic toiletries
- Iron & board
- Safe box
- Baby cot & chair
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE VILLA RENTAL
- Welcome: upon your arrival you will find complimentary drinks, wine from our winery, fresh fruit and our home grown organic products: olive oil, olives, oregano, rosemary, and lavender. In addition, we include a set of locally produced organic toiletries.
- Cleaning: for those staying for one week our maids clean the villa midweek.
For longer stays, cleaning is offered twice weekly and your requirements can be discussed on arrival.
- Pool cleaning: we take extra care to keep the pool water at the correct PH level and to ensure that it is always crystal clear.
CUSTOM SERVICES UPON REQUEST
- Car rentals
- Private transfers from and to the airport
- Private trips & transfers with helicopter or Jet aircraft
- Boat rentals
- Personal training or massage
- Provisions and grocery orders and delivery before your arrival
- Meals prepared by a local cook
- Food delivery
- Daily cleaning
FACILITIES & SERVICES
Apart from the Villas’ facilities & amenities we are pleased to offer you the following complementary extras:
Blue Caves Villas provide you with all the best that grows from Zakynthian soil. Directly from our gardens, for your personal cooking requirements.
- Fresh, organic and naturally grown vegetables such as tomatoes, paprika and aubergines
- Traditional Greek herbs such as oregano, rosemary and lavender.
- Local seasonal fruit, such as grapes and figs, Olive oil and olives and wine grown and produced locally at Blue Caves Villas
ENJOY THE ZAKYNTHIAN COUNTRYSIDE AND SEA
With the surrounding Mediterranean and Ionian there are spectacular locations to explore using the villas’:
- Canoes/kayaks; perfect for sea trips to the Blue Caves
- Snorkeling equipment for underwater exploration
- Fishing tackle and equipment
- Mountain bikes for outdoor trails
- Binoculars for bird watching
- Telescope for astro observation
- Outside Gym
LIVE UNDERWATER CAMERA
A special attraction is the live transmission of the surrounding underwater sea world on TV screens throughout Blue Caves Villas.
SPRING: DIARY OF SEASONAL EVENTS
Early summer April – May – June are ideal months for salads or pies.
Herbs like rosemary, oregano, lavender, and mountain tea are in season at this time of year.
They make excellent ingredients for cooking, and are used in cold and warm drinks for medicinal purposes.
SUMMER: DIARY OF SEASONAL EVENTS
At the end of June and during July guests are able to enjoy seasonal fruits and vegetables that are collected from our gardens: tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, eggplants, and zucchini. At the end of July both the sweetest grapes and black and white figs are available. These can be picked and made into marmalades or dried.
The most important activity commences at the end of August – September. During these months we produce our own wine from grapes collected at Blue Caves Villas vineyard. You can experience traditional wine production by participating in the famed grape pressing.
All year you can enjoy fishing, from a boat or ashore. The fishing season commences in mid-September when local waters offer an abundance of fish. We can arrange boat rental for fully-equipped fishing excursions.
Towards the end of September almonds are ready to harvest and can be added to or made into healthy and tasty sweet and savory dishes.
AUTUMN: DIARY OF SEASONAL EVENTS
In autumn October – November one of the loveliest seasons, you have the chance to participate in one of the most distinct Mediterranean practices, the olive harvest.
Fortunately at this time of the year, we are usually blessed with beautiful weather. Our table olives are all handpicked, washed with water and stored in salt-water which helps the olive’s natural sugars convert to lactic acid, transforming the olive into a delicious delicacy.
If you visit us during the last week of October you will find the secret required to produce the finest quality olive oil.
Phone: +30 693 2469 717
This is a contact page with some basic contact information and a contact form.